Friday, March 1, 2013

Rabbit Rabbit!!

Happy March Everyone!

So excited for this Sunshine and Warm Weather!! Finally, right?!? Seems like winter lasted forever this year, maybe it has something to do with snow falling in October and November. Ick.

As I type this, I'm in my beautiful new office and the sunlight is bursting off the walls. So that's awesome and I love it! (Once the office is all done I'll post some pics. Almost there.)

Lots to look forward to this Spring, that's for sure:

* I will be performing with my band in NYC at R Bar on April 4th. This venue is so awesome to play Rock music in, and we had a blast playing there last February. Really looking forward to this show, and I'll be debuting a couple new songs at this show for sure. You gotta come around!

*A new photo shoot or two is in the works. Yay!

* I'm working on editing my Pretty Little Fool EPK, which will be released soon. Let's get the world knowing and loving Madysin Hatter!

* In the beginning phase of planning a new music video! I equally love all 4 original songs that were released on my EP "Pretty Little Fool" (available world wide on iTunes! ha- shameless plug lols), so I'm still not sure which one we will do a video for first. But the wheels are in motion, so you'll have to wait and see!

* I've booked another show in Los Angeles!! The actual date is TBD, and right now the venue is hush hush. I will be sure to announce all the details as soon as I can. But let me say that I am beyond stoked. It's going to be Crazy and I am really looking forward to it. It's going to be a great opportunity for Madysin Hatter to shine :)  Ahhhhhhhhh!

* My music has been playing on several online radio stations, and I'm currently pushing for a terrestrial radio debut--- which has been an absolute dream of mine for a very very very verrrrrrrrrrrrry long time. Obviously I will let you know the second I know. And we will all listen together <3 p="">
Let's get this goin'!!!! Hope you all have an amazing month. As always, thank you for all of your love and support.

Love,
Madysin


No comments:

Post a Comment