Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Opening for the Original Drummer of Guns N' Roses!!!!!!!!!!!


Guns N' Roses is one of my favourite bands in the history of the entire world! One of my biggest influences ever! Appetite for Destruction is one of my favourite albums of all time!

Annnnnnnd I will be opening for Steven Adler (original drummer of Guns N' Roses) and his new band Adler!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Whisky A Go Go in Los Angeles, CA
Friday May 31st, 2013
9pm set.

I have advanced discount tickets, and must sell them All. Whether you plan on making the show or not, PLEASE show your support and purchase a ticket through Madysin Hatter by emailing MadysinHatter@gmail.com - if you reach out before the beginning of May, tickets through me will only be $10 each (venue is selling them for $20 each). I'll even sign them for you!

This opportunity is a dream come true for me. I am so excited! Can't wait to share this with you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment