Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thank You Starland Ballroom!

Wowsah. One week ago today I was playing Starland Ballroom. Still trying to comprehend it!! We opened for Lillian Axe, Bulletboys, Pretty Boy Floyd, Faster Pussycat, and Jack Russell's Great White.

Everyone at the venue was so cool and helpful. And all the guys in the bands were so nice and chill. It was awesome to be hangin' backstage with these guys who I look up to and who have been inspiring me to make kick ass music! Couldn't have asked for a cooler bunch.

Thank you so much to the venue and all involved in booking Madysin Hatter. Thank you times a billion!!! Can't wait to come back and play at Starland again. It was an incredible experience.

Thank you so much to all the musicians from my band and all the other bands. You guys absolutely ROCK! Can't wait to play with y'all again at Whisky A Go Go in August.

And, most importantly, thank you so much to all my friends, family, and fans who came to support me. This pursuit of a career in music is my passion and my baby. And the fact that it means something to you means the world to me. Thank you for your support. I love you!!!!!

I will be posting some photos and videos soon. Stay cool in this heat!

Love & Hats & Cheshire Cats,
Madysin

No comments:

Post a Comment