Friday, July 6, 2012

Madysin Hatter's July 2012 Playlist

Saddle up and don't forget the sunscreen! Here's the playlist that Madysin Hatter is enjoying this month. It's a scorcher :)

1) "Hey Yah" - Obadiah Parker
2) "I Miss The Misery" - Halestorm
3) "My Baby Is Fine" - TAB The Band
4) "Messin' Up My Mind" - Fletcher C Johnson
5) "People Are Strange" - The Doors
6) "Anything" - Jojo
7) "Rock! Rock! ('Til You Drop)" - Def Leppard
8) "Night Songs" - Cinderella
9) "Spiderwebs" - No Doubt
10) "Never Go Back" - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
11) "Hang On St. Christopher" - Bulletboys
12) "I Just Wanna" - KISS
13) "Wake Bake Skate" - FIDLAR
14) "Life During Wartime" - Talking Heads
15) "Sick and Twisted Affair" - My Darkest Days
16) "California Man" - Cheap Trick
17) "Too Close" - Alex Clare
18) "Lost My Head" - Fletcher C Johnson
19) "Got No Money" - FIDLAR
20) "Light My Fire" - The Doors
21) "I Hate Myself For Lovin' You" - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
22) "Back In Time" - Pitbull
23) "I Gotsta Get Paid" - ZZ Top
24) "Wasting Time" - Jack Johnson
25) "Five Feet Of Road" - White Dress
26) "Pull Up" - Angelique Sabrina
27) "Babylon" - Faster Pussycat
28) "I Been Born Again" - The Phenomenal Handclap Band
29) "Wild Touch" - Reckless Love
30) "Lit Up" - Buckcherry
31) "Boyfriend" - Justin Bieber
32) "Testimony (feat Aurielo Valle & Jaleel Bunton)" - The Phenomenal Handclap Band
33) "Show A Little Love" - Lillian Axe
34) "Whatever Never" - Drug Cabin
35) "Everybody Loves Eileen" - Steelheart
36) "Rock Me" - Great White
37) "So Far Away" - Carole King
38) "Upside Down" - Jack Johnson
39) "Gettin' Better" - Tesla
40) "Consumption" - ZZ Top
41) "The Zoo" - Scorpions
42) "Shadow On The Sun" - Audioslave
43) "On My Way" - Ben Kweller
44) "Save Your Love" - Madysin Hatter
45) "Legendary Child" - Aerosmith
46) "Leave The Lights On" - Meiko
47) "Falling In" - Lifehouse
48) "I'm Shakin'" - Jack White

All of these magical tunes are available on iTunes. Respect the artists and download them legally.




No comments:

Post a Comment