Friday, April 13, 2012

Sad Announcement, Please Read

Despite having multiple cortisone shots, steroids, meds, prayers, etc, Madysin Hatter still has severe laryngitis. The show at Whisky A Go Go that was to be tomorrow night has now been rescheduled for a later date at the same place. Usually I would try pushing through this sort of thing (well, actually this "usually" doesn't happen...as in NEVER!!!) but my voice doctor told me that if i were to try to sing tomorrow I would be risking doing MAJOR PERMANENT damage to my singing voice. I'm not risking that. I am absolutely devastated. But on a positive note, this heavenly venue has been amazing to work with and I can't wait to announce the rescheduled date soon. Hope everyone understands. Love & Hats & Cheshire Cats, Madysin

Please email MadysinHatter@gmail.com to coordinate pre sale ticket refunds.



No comments:

Post a Comment