Saturday, January 23, 2016

Madysin Hatter Magazine Feature

New Jersey!! Steppin Out Magazine has featured me and my new album LOSE YOUR MIND in the latest issue. Hard copies of the magazine are available through next week. But if you're bored and snowed in today, check out the full interview and magazine at www.so-mag.com

Thank you to Jeffrey Trent of Steppin Out Magazine-- not only for interviewing me and featuring my album in this issue, but also for giving my "Song of the Week" column an awesome home every week. It's been amazing to get to share music and bands that I love, and I'm so excited to now be able to share MY music as well! Also thank you to Rose Hogan Photography​ and Jack Lue​ for capturing and sending me these awesome live promo shots!!

Download the album on iTunes or grab it at www.MadysinHatter.bigcartel.com.

Yaaaay!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment