Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lose Your Mind


Zeroing in on a release date for my new album "Lose Your Mind", and got a few other exciting adventures brewing too! Stay tuned.

And check out my website for all the latest, www.MadysinHatter.com

If you're on the east coast, come rock out with me live in Jersey the day after Christmas, along with the guys from That Metal Show. I've already Stumped The Trunk-- think you can too? Grab your tickets today from me at MadysinHatter.bigcartel.com

In addition to Dingbatz tickets, I've also got albums, Tshirts, tanks, and posters up for grabs on that page. So if you'd like to show your support, please head over to my merch store and buy something. This indie artist thanks you so much in advance for supporting me.

Photo credit: Rose Hogan Photography. #loseyourmind

No comments:

Post a Comment