Monday, August 10, 2015

One Year of Awesome Music

My column "Madysin Hatter's Song of the Week" in Steppin' Out Magazine turned one year old! It's been amazing to feature so many talented artists and their songs. Thank you for allowing me to share music that I love with you. 

In case you missed an issue, here is a complete list of who and what I have featured so far. Check them out, they rock! 

"Shock Me" - Syka
"Quicker Than The Devil" - Steve Bello Band
"Faded" - Justina
"Fingerprints" - Kita Klane
"In Blood" - Rivera Bomma
"High Line" - The Bone Chimes
"Black Haired Beauty" - Slaves & Martyrs 
"Last Breath" - Hyngd
"Please" - Kendra Chantelle
"Lucky" - The Compulsions
"Wrong Is Wrong" - Bubba Grouch
"Lemon Squeezer" - The Soft White Sixties
"Dreamwalker" - Mindmaze
"Mad Mary Jones" - The Vacant Lots
"All I Do" - The Liza Colby Sound
"Been Mistreated" - Jam Straight Band
"How To Rob A Bank" - Those Mockingbirds
"Searching For Love (In The Wrong Place)" - Slaves & Martyrs
"Kill The Devil" - Mike Bino Project
"Ghost" - Mother
"Electric Child" - Anna Rose
"Now Or Never" - Cary Nokey
"Burn" - Cracked Alice
"Slave" - Syka 
"Living My Life" - Pastele, The Mavrik & Lost Hearts

Also check out the following artists, who I've featured in the "Music News" column: 

Rival Sons
The Eeries
Ace Von Johnson of Faster Pussycat
Hookers & Blow (Alex Grossi of Quiet Riot & Dizzy Reed of Guns N' Roses)
The Liza Colby Sound
Vh1's That Metal Show feat. Eddie Trunk, Don Jamieson, & Jim Florentine
Whiplash 
Aug
Psychoprism
Gathering After Ashes
Stereo Outlaws

I've got lots more for you, so stay tuned. And check out my column in each issue of Steppin' Out-- New Jersey's #1 entertainment bi-weely magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment