Sunday, July 19, 2015

On LA RADIO!


Good morning Friends, Happy Sunday! I hope you will join me in tuning in to radio station KNAC at 1pm EST/ 10am PST this morning to hear some crazy awesome ROCK music!!!

Not only will William Howell​ be spinning a brand new, unreleased Madysin Hatter tune, but he will also be playin my colleagues who were also a part of Cathouse Hollywood​'s battle at Whisky a Go Go​ this past Tuesday in LA.

Also on the menu, he's chatting with Junkyard, Little Caesar, and playing some killer music from other bands that you know and love. Tune in at www.KNAC.com I can't wait!

And thank you so much to CMH Photos​ for this epic photo from The Whisky. I've been LOVIN' all the photos everyone has been posting and will be sharing all of them very soon. Thank you again xo

Go ahead and give my band page Madysin Hatter​ a "like" on Facebook if you wanna see more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment