Friday, June 12, 2015

Whew!


Whew! It has been a CRAZY week, to say the least!!! I just wanted to take a second to Thank You all again so much for your support...your support ALWAYS, but Especially your support this week. I really feel the Love. THANK YOU. My Mom is doing much better. She's at home and in very good spirits. Back to her ol' self. And tonight we are all celebrating my Dad's 70th Birthday! Yay! The first of several celebrations. Thank you guys again.

I also wanted to share this amazing experience I had a few days ago at 105.5 WDHA​ in NJ. Thank you again so much to Lindsay Klein​ for having me back to chat and perform at the station. WDHA ROCKS! Love it so much. Please take a second to "like" both of those above linked pages, and also please take another second to check out my live acoustic performance of my NEW unreleased song "Lose My Mind" and interview. Check it out here: http://wdhafm.com/2015/06/08/madysin-hatter-wdha-lindsay-klein/

I hope everyone has an amazing and relaxing weekend!!!
Photo Credit: Rose Hogan Photography​

No comments:

Post a Comment