Friday, January 9, 2015

AH!!!!


Losing my mind right now as I'm sitting here reviewing some of the photos from the shoot I had with Rose Hogan Photography a few weeks ago....for MY NEW ALBUM COVER. It is SO HARD not to share these with you!!!! (Hint: this photo is also credited to Rose Hogan, but this shoot is from last year and not the one I'm referring to lols...)Not only do I have these crazy photos that I'm not sharing, but I also 10 (TEN) previously unreleased original tracks (6 brand new songs, 4 newly remixed songs) for my unreleased album, and 2 (soon to be 3, sorry 4) unreleased music videos. I'm literally losing my mind with excitement/anticipation. Once I have a release date set for the album, I'll start sharing some of these goodies with you. In the meantime, stay tuned and check out what's already out there at https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/madysin-hatter/id431686146 #hint #tease #breathing #patience #madysinhatter #!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment