Saturday, December 20, 2014

Guns N' Roses "You Could Be Mine" LIVE Madysin Hatter 12-19-14



Last night at Dingbatz was incredible! Thank you Donna Mae for booking Madysin Hatter on this special night-- Vh1's That Metal Show holiday bash-- so much fun! Thank you Brad Allen Williams, Sean Lango, Grant Zubritsky, and the one and only Frank Ferrer for rockin' out onstage with me and being crazy awesome musicians & friends. Thank you Eddie Trunk, Don Jamieson, & Jim Florentine for hosting the show, and for hanging out after--amazing to meet you guys and chill. Thank you to everyone who supported me last night, who bought a ticket and came to the show-- it was great to see you all...I hope each and every one of you had as much fun as I did. And thank you to the other bands who played last night as well, y'all ROCK!!!! Last night was definitely one for the books!!!! I got my entire set on video, and will be posting the rest of the (original) tunes we did after the holiday rush. But for now, enjoy the cover song we opened with, Guns N' Roses "You Could Be Mine", in all it's grit and glory <3 https:="" nbsp="" v="Ipm7SyHQJaU</p" watch="" www.youtube.com="">

No comments:

Post a Comment