Thursday, November 13, 2014

An Early #TBT Honoring Foo Fighters!



i know it's a little early for ‪#‎tbt‬ but i had to share this. this photo is from 2002-ish of high school me, and the one and only Dave Grohl on the set for the Foo Fighters music video "The One". why was i there? i was a dancer in the music video! the band was super awesome to me, as you can see. and Taylor Hawkins (drummer) gave me the red bandana he wore in the music video, and autographed it for me. it's now in a frame. why am i telling you all this now?? cuz Foo Fighters just announced a show at The Roxy Theatre on the Sunset Strip this Friday night. and my band and i Madysin Hatter will be playing just a few feet from them the very same night with Winger at whisky a go-go!! not only is The Strip gonna be INSANE friday night, but i'm so stoked to be playing a gig so close to a band that gave me so much inspiration to continue following my dreams!!!!!!! let's all meet for some pizza at Rainbow Bar after, shall we?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment