Sunday, October 19, 2014

On The Radio TONIGHT!


So many exciting announcements to share. But I'll keep it simple and start with these two...Firstly, the wonderful and amazing Jain just let me know she is going to be PLAYING A MADYSIN HATTER SONG ON THE RADIO TONIGHT! The station is WZZO and I'm honored to have a song back on that rockin' station! Which song is it going to be? Tune in at 11pm EST TONIGHT to find out. If yah don't live close to where 95.1 WZZO FM is broadcast, you can always tune in on iHeart Radio or here: http://www.951zzo.com/main.html Thank you again Jain & WZZO! Secondly, exactly ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT I'll be out with the crew in Los Angeles, opening for Tom Keifer (of Cinderella) at the world famous Whisky A Go Go. I have a few tickets left, so if you're planning on coming and rocking out with us, please send me a message ASAP so that you get a ticket. Tickets are IN ADVANCE, and there's a limited number left. Message me here for your's. So excited!!!!! Photo Credit: Rose Hogan Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment