Monday, August 4, 2014

Exciting New Chapter


I LOVE Steppin' Out Magazine!! They've been featuring my music for a while now, and their content really does live up to their "NJ's #1 entertainment weekly magazine" title.

So it is with great pleasure that I can now announce that I am officially joining the Steppin' Out team!!!! I have my own column, published in every issue, called "Song Of The Week"!!!!

Each week I will be featuring a song that deserves your attention-- showcasing local up and coming artists, or national acts with a local tie. It's worth a listen, so check in via Steppin Out Magazine for inspiration to freshen up your music playlist. Support your local music scene while discovering tomorrow's hits TODAY!!

If you have original songs you would like to submit, please email them to me via MadysinHatter@gmail.com. Can't wait to hear what yah got!!!

Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment