Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thank You Whisky A Go Go, Buckcherry, & Sold Out Ahmazing Audience!

Last Friday night was just beyond insane. The most epic show I've been lucky enough to do thus far! To be able to play to a SOLD OUT, PACKED, ENTHUSIASTIC crowd at the world famous Whisky A Go Go was beyond anything I could have imagined (and I'd been imagining it A LOT!!!). The crowd was awesome, thank you guys so much for coming! The show felt like an out of body experience, but at the same time I felt totally grounded and present-- grateful to be soaking up the moment.

Thank you so much to my awesome band, my incredible husband, my kick ass friends, the super staff at The Whisky, and every single one of you that came to the show Friday (just under 500ish of you!). And to my new fans, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

 Sold Out Show!!
The Line outside Whisky A Go Go before my show with Buckcherry!
 The line continuing to grow!

Me and the band playing to a SOLD OUT crowd at the world famous Whisky A Go Go, opening for Buckcherry!! Thank you guys so much!!!!!! Hope your night was amazing as mine! 

Behind the scene and live performance photos coming soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment