Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Love Whisky A Go Go So Much


Another huge thank you to Whisky A Go Go. You guys are insanely amazing. I had such a blast at my show. Thank you for all of your support and for all of the opportunities you have given me. Thank you for having me back again. This show was my favourite by far, and I can't wait to return soon. Also, a huge thank you to every one of you who came to see me perform. It means the world to me that you were there, cheering me on and rocking out and supporting my dream. Thank you for believing in me. It was such a fantastic night, and it wouldn't have been complete without you. 

The Whisky A Go Go took some awesome video footage of my set. I can't wait to share it with you! Within the next few weeks I will be posting the videos and sharing them with you. Will be posting lots of photos soon as well!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!







Photo Credit for Above: Alma Ramirez (top four), Andrea Vasilo (bottom three)

No comments:

Post a Comment