Sunday, May 5, 2013

Steven Adler GNR Drummer Returns to Rehab

Hey Guys,

I am so sad to hear that Steven Adler returned to rehab this week. But I am thankful that he is addressing his demons. My thoughts, prayers, well wishes, and good vibes are with Steven Adler. The fact that Addiction exists is how I know that the devil exists as well. And I know this first hand. Stay Strong Steven Adler. At the same time, I am absolutely devastated that this means I will not be meeting (and opening for) one of my absolute Rock Heroes. This show was everything to me, and that opportunity has been taken away. It's not about me though. The focus is on Steven Adler getting well. Right now his health is #1, and I pray for a full recovery for him. The show has been cancelled, and Madysin Hatter will no longer be performing in any capacity at Whisky A Go Go on May 31st. Full refunds will be issued to anyone who purchased a ticket to the show. And I will keep you posted as far as when Madysin Hatter will be performing at Whisky again next. I apologize that this is happening, and I can't wait to rock out with you guys again soon. Be well, Madysin

No comments:

Post a Comment