Monday, January 21, 2013

Very Thankful


Wow, what a week! 

First and foremost, I want to thank Steven Burgoyne- my Rock, my Tweet, my Love. Thank you so much for being so supportive, understanding, and helpful this week and always!! 143! 

Another huge thanks to all of my faithful Friends, Family, and Fans. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement. It means so much to me to see you having a blast at my shows, and to hear that you're sharing the music with your friends. That's what it's all about, let's get this party started!!

Big thanks to my awesome, kick ass band! You guys totally rock, and I'm very thankful that you guys got my back! Rock and Roll!!

Also big thank you's to Steven Burgoyne, Chrissy Scafidi, Rose Hogan of Rose Hogan Photography, and Sami Lerit for capturing some awesome shots from this week's NYC show at The Bitter End. Yay, so excited! 

A special thank you to Brett & Dorothy from LA LA Land Talk, for having me back on your radio show this week. It was great catching up with you guys, and I hope to see you when I'm back in LA! 

And one more special thank you to my pals at The Bitter End. Thank you so much for having Madysin Hatter back rockin' and rollin' with you! I had a blast there this week with my band, and I always LOVE playing at your venue. Truly. THANK YOU! 

Love & Hats & Cheshire Cats, 

Madysin Hatter


No comments:

Post a Comment